Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Product Scroller Breaks HelloCanvas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I just noticed that whenever you click on one of the product images in the scroller at the bottom of the HelloCanvas Theme, it breaks other functions on the frontpage… After you click on one of the images and the close the lightbox, the slider numbers go from 1 2 3 4 5 and so on, to just 1 2 1 2, and when you open the cart dropdown on the right hand side, it opens and then immediately closes. And the more images on the scroller you click on the more it messes with the slider and the cart dropdown (i.e. the more 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2′s show up on the slider and when you click on the dropdown it will start opening and closing by itself several times). I checked and this even happens on the Demo site for HelloCanvas here on HelloThemes.

P.S. When you click on one of the images in the scroller at the bottom on the frontpage of HelloCanvas, shouldn’t it just open a lightbox with a condensed version of the product page instead of trying to open the whole page anyway? Is there a way to fix this?

Anonymous

I also just noticed that the more times you click on one of the images, the more times it will make the image you just clicked pop up over and over again, even after you close it out. Check it out for yourself. I would really like to use HelloCanvas, but I will be unable to unless it is stable.

Anonymous

How about a little bit of customer service here? I’ve been sending emails since last week, with no response so I decided to post in the forums, also with no response. What’s the deal?

Support Team
      Key Master

Christians,
      we changed the theme last week, and we broke the Featured Products.
      We will upload the fix on Monday.
      Anyway, where have you sent the emails? we have not received nothing from you.
      Please send your emails to support[at]hellothemes.com.
      Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Product Scroller Breaks HelloCanvas
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">