Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Product Review Form Missing and fix doesn't work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I followed the fix in the appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounotemplatecatalogproductview.phtml for this issue in other templates, but it doesn’t work for me. The form shows, but there are no star rating selection and the submit button doesn’t work, plus the form is put in a terrible location under the image. Hope you can help with this. We’re close to launch, so I need help with this ASAP! Sending e-mail now…

Kevin

Anonymous

It was not line 101 on in my view.phtml, it was after the script closing tags. Works now!

Anonymous

Correct, dependens on each file.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Product Review Form Missing and fix doesn't work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">