Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Product Page Theme

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uqoqrmyfu 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I was able to successfully install the HelloStyle theme in my website but when I click on one of the products, the product page reverts back to the default Magento theme. Did I do something wrong during the installation? How can I fix this?

Anonymous

sorry, the link is donedeals.ca/magento/

Anonymous

Anybody?

Anonymous

Hi, that seems to be a configuration change in the product settings.
      Check the product in your Admin-panel, Catalog > Manage Products > select the product > Design: http://awesomescreenshot.com/046ks3q25

PD: We are not giving support in the forum anymore. Please submit a Ticket if you have an issue in the future.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks! I will start submitting tickets from this point on.

Srihari

UPDATE:I enabled abesscicility mode on the widgets page, and now the DEFAULT WP widgets can be added/removed from the sidebars. However, the widgets that came activated with Modmat don’t show on the widgets admin (but they display fine on the blog). Is that normal?If I want to add/remove the preconfigured Modmat widgets, is my only option to edit sidebar.php?

uqoqrmyfu

R3SQab jrbbqfbtvnvq

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Product Page Theme
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">