Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Product page image fully zoomed / zoom bar not functioning

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I am finishing the setup of our new website design based on HelloPress and there is one slight issue I haven’t yet been able to fix – most of the time all images on product pages show up in full size zoom and although the zoom bar exists, I’m unable to move the bar. Could it be some Javascript issue? CHMOD or something?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi Georg, i dont see the zoom-bar exists in the demo that we have, did you add to your theme?.
      If you go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellopresslayoutpage.xml you can check out this line:
      <action method="addItem"><type>skin_js</type><name>js/imgpreview.js</name></action> that it is the zoom functionality.
      Can you tell as your url?, so we can chek for that better. Thanks!.-

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply! The URL is: http://devstore.redrockdecals.com/us/with-humor/bumper-stickers/horn-broken-watch-for-finger.html

By the way, it’s funny how on some products it does work, and some it doesn’t!

For example for this flag it works:

http://devstore.redrockdecals.com/eu/flags/kenya-flag.html

The part in page.xml does exist.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hi Georg, try with a bigger image and should work.
      Regards.

Anonymous

Tried all different methods. Sometimes it just works and sometimes it doesn’t. Doesnt’ seem to depend on the image size. I added several new products and while some of them have proper zoom, others don’t.

What could this be? Please somebody help, I’ve still paid for this theme and I think such issue should be solved.

Anonymous

Hi Georg, as Gaspar said before and you also said, you have to add a bigger image, at least 1000 x 1000 and the image zoom-bar will appear. If you have “Firebug” in Mozilla, you can check that in our demos website. Thanks.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks for the help. It seems that I found the actual issue. Our images are sometimes very wide but thin so for example the image which didn’t zoom properly was 500×100 px but I made the Canvas Size to 500×350 and it now works properly. Seems to be the aspect ratio which has some limits.

Anonymous

Yes, that is correct, the image has to be bigger enough, so the image zoom bar can appear.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Product page image fully zoomed / zoom bar not functioning
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">