Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone product options not recognized

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zdykabureiw 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I cannot add items to the cart which have product options. This error only occurs with this theme.

I rolled back to a previous version of the site, and it fixed the problem, but I have no idea what the underlying cause was. Wish there was someone out there would explain it to me.

Hi there, please submit a Ticket for theme issues, we don’t give support in the Forum anymore.

Can you describe how was the error?, did you receive some error message when try to add the product to the cart?.
      The demo is working correctly.

I actually got my plreobm resolved! Now I am just having a plreobm with the featured gallery slideshow. Can someone explain why the pictures will not appear or slied?I put 3 posts with pictures, under custom field I put featured, and then I attached a picture url to it.

S6JpjG , [url=]rnlxopeyvpjb[/url], [link=]twdeulyskidv[/link],

ebuNmi uqewjuqktnly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: product options not recognized
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">