Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone Product Image Slider not functioning.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am using HelloCurl 1.0 in magento 1.4.1 and I have large enough product images to enable the product image zoom slider the only problem is I get a script error that says ‘Control is undefined in product.js line 85 character 9. Any ideas? Error occurs on

this.slider = new Control.Slider(handleEl, trackEl, {

Anonymous

Hello, this javascript error may occur when an extension gets in conflict with the js of the theme. Did you have some extension installed?, or did you modify the .js files?.
      A solution could be to download the theme again and replace the js files.-

Anonymous

Hello, no this is a new straight installation of 1.4.1.1 no extensions and the theme version 1.0. Image Zoom Slider works under standard magento theme. I have tried the theme on three different magento servers and have the same result.

Anonymous

Well, if the theme doesn’t work it would not be showing in the demos, right?. I have add a new product to the carousel, just to test, and i didn’t have that error.
      Try with magento 1.4.2.0

Anonymous

I was actually talking about the Zoom Slider when you are viewing a product not the carousel.

edit:

I figured it out in the HelloCurl version 1.0 that I had for 1.4.1.1 it had the following for scriptaculous/slider.js was commented out straight from the zip file I downloaded.

‘<action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/effects.js</script></action>’
      ‘<action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/dragdrop.js</script></action>’
      ‘<action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/controls.js</script></action>`
      ‘<!–action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/slider.js</script></action–>’
      ‘<action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/jquery.latest.js</name></action>’
      ‘<!–action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/hello.jquery.js</name></action–>’
      ‘<action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/jquery.cycle.all.min.js</name></action>’

Anonymous

Hi, ok, so i add some new images to the products in hellocurl just to test and i didn’t have that problem.
      However, thanks for posting your reslution.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Product Image Slider not functioning.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">