We just uploaded the HelloUno template to one of our sites http://www.virginbattery.com, and everything looks fine, except, the product details pages are not working. We get some error when we click any product…on the front page – sample products, or a product that we created. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
I’ll try to give you a hand here. Did you try to edit the product details by adding the code posted on this forum? Toward the bottom of the home/virginb1/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/template/catalog/product/view.phtml page after the form and above the info_tabs php, try to change your code to this:
Hi Prem, i tried to search in the magento forums for your error but couldn’t find nothing, related errrors yes, but not in view.phtml as you have. Did you modified something after installing the theme?,a always helpfull solution is uninstall magento and reinstall it.
Thanks a lot to both of you for looking into this.Actually, we are also uploading the same template to another website, just to test, as the other one has an older version of magento. I’ll let you know the results of that one.
Here is the error report, as per your request.
Thanks for all your help in this matter.
—————————– start error report ————————
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE_AFL.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a copy immediately.
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade Magento to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize Magento for your
* needs please refer to http://www.magentocommerce.com for more information.
* @category design_default
* @package Mage
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien (http://www.varien.com)
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
We just installed the same theme on another website… selectbatteries.com, and get the exact same error. Here is one landing page, where you can see a product. Just click it and you will see the problem:
<div class="email-friend"><ahref="<?php echo$this->helper('catalog/product')->getEmailToFriendUrl($_product) ?>"><?php echo $this->__('Email to a Friend') ?></a></div>