Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Product Comparison Does not Work

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am using hello_minty blue theme on Magento 1.4.1.1 version. When click “Add to Compare” on a product, the success message “The product *** has been added to comparison list.” shows up, but the “Compare Products” section on the left side bar still only shows “You have no items to compare.”.

I have made sure the attributes like “description”, “short description”, “sku”, etc. are comparable on frontend.

Please advise a solution asap.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Hello, the Compare products is working perfectly in HelloMinty_blue, you can check it in our demos: http://www.hellothemes.com/demo

Make sure you didn’t change something when you customized your theme.

Regards.-

Anonymous

As pointed out by the other thread, all products need to be included by the default category to make it work. I guess your demo site has the same configuration. It’s a weird requirement, but I can go with it.

Anonymous

Hi, correct, you have to include them in the default category.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

my compare is working, but it is taking the base -> default theme instead of my theme.
      Any help?

Anonymous

Hi John,

You can change the compare template in the layout/catalog.xml file.

Kev

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Product Comparison Does not Work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">