Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Product Carousel is displaying all items vertically instead of horizontal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wouter 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

Wouter

Dear reader,

The product carrousel on http://www.cidercider.nl is not displaying correctly anymore. The strange thing is that it’s still working on the English site but not on the Dutch homepage. Instead of a horizontal selection all the products are displayed vertical. I have no clue what happened. Although I did change some things on the homepage I did not change anything regarding the carousel. Mabey there is a conflict. I hope you can help me quickly.

Regards,

Wouter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: Product Carousel is displaying all items vertically instead of horizontal
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">