Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Product are not displayed and the slider doesn't work.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leandro Lourenzo 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

I’m pretty new with magento, but when i install your theme the slider is not showing up. I looked on the website but i couldn’t find anything about the slider. The second problem is that if i change the category number on the frontpage it still not showing any products. Please help me asap.

Thank you.
      [ Sorry for my bad english ]

Anonymous

Felix,
      Do you have an url so we can see the errors?

Leandro Lourenzo

Have you find a solution to the products not showing in the categories or subcategories? i am having the same problem please help. thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Product are not displayed and the slider doesn't work.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">