Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Problems with the slider

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gcuoosvxsvz 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I use Magento 1.3.1 and buyed in the past time a hellopod theme v1. My problem is the slider. Everytime when i install an extension with jquery-1.3.2.min, the slider do not work any more.
      If i disable the slider all works fine again, and then the new extension works fine too. A few of the extension i do not need i thaught, but now i want to install a testimonial extension which uses jquery-1.3.2.min. I need this extension really. thanks

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Deniz Oezsarac

Please leave us your domain url so we can see what the problem is.

Thanks.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Deniz!
      When you install another extension, maybe this new extension installed a new jQuery file.
      You need open app/design/frontend/default/YOURTHEME/template/page/html/head.phtml and search this code:

<script type=”text/javascript”>
      $(document).ready(function(){
      $(“#slider”).easySlider({
      auto: true,
      continuous: true
      });
      });
      </script>

Then, cut this code and paste in app/design/frontend/default/YOURTHEME/template/page/html/footer.phtml

Support Team
      Key Master

Another posibility:

Paste the code in CMS – Static Blocks – HelloSlide (identifier).

Just when Magento call it.

Wiktoria

Sorry, do not use PHP code since the problem is not the end but in the front.You sluhod use regular expressions from the front side, for example:The solution is to strip the tags on the front end with JS, using a regular expression. You can put the following code in line 92 of the second part of script.js:text.replace(\\u,”);Just mention it in case someone uses it in a production environment.Again, thanks for sharing.A healthy and happy Christmas and prosperous new year to all PD: Thanks Martin

gcuoosvxsvz

7oNOkC qhmmvuybbfbe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Problems with the slider
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">