Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Problems with My Wishlist top link

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Everything is OK except for the link “My Wishlist” at the top of the page. The link shows the items qty, but when the customer clicks on it, it’s sent to the main page of the site (not to the Wishlist page or login page as it should). How can i fix it? ??

Hi, thanks for reporting this. To fix it, copy wishlist.xml file from the magento base: appdesignfrontendbasedefaultlayoutwishlist.xml and paste it into the theme layout folder: appdesignfrontenddefaulthelloonelayout

Then change this lines:

To this ones:

And that’s it, top-link wishlist working correctly.

It’s working now!!! Thanks a lot!!! :D

Cheers :wink:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Problems with My Wishlist top link
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">