Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Problems with add to cart and changning buttons

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hi; I have a problem with adding products to the cart when the chosen amount isn’t available ,it will redirect to the ‘ There has been an error processing your request’-page. Enclosing error report:

a:5:{i:0;s:134:”Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/rutertio/public_html/, line 21″;i:1;s:1445:”#0 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
      #1 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setRedirect(‘http://www.foxe…&#8217 ;)
      #2 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->_redirect(‘checkout/cart’)
      #3 /home/rutertio/public_html/ ThemeTeam_AjaxCart_Checkout_CartController->_goBack()
      #4 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Checkout_CartController->addAction()
      #5 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(‘add’)
      #6 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
      #7 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
      #8 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
      #9 /home/rutertio/public_html/ Mage::run(”, ‘store’)
      #10 {main}”;s:3:”url”;s:115:”/index.php/checkout/cart/add/uenc/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mb3hlci5zZS9pbmRleC5waHAvaWxsdXN0cmF0aW9uZXIuaHRtbA,,/product/170/”;s:11:”script_name”;s:10:”/index.php”;s:4:”skin”;s:7:”swedish”;}

I also wonder if it’s possible to change the buttons with text( apply, update qty , proceed to checkout etc) to plain buttons ? Since its a hassle when translating.

Thank you Kind regards Jessica

Hi Jessica, i have checked this in our demo and it’s not happening, if you try a non available quantity a warning message displays, try a quantity of 6 here:

That issue you have could be due to extensions installed, or modifications in the theme files. Did you did one of those?. Which Magento version are you using?.

For the buttons, you can change the button to call in this files: (update qty): frontend/default/hellostyle/template/checkout/cart.phtml

(apply) frontend/default/hellostyle/template/checkout/cart/coupon.phtml

(proceed to checkout) frontend/default/hellostyle/template/checkout/onepage/link.phtml

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Problems with add to cart and changning buttons
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">