Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Probleme mit 4 Color Schemes ( Pink, Orange, Blue and Green)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hi,

habe das hellocanvas package mit o.a. 4 farben auf dem server aufgespielt. standartmäßig wird in der themesauswahl (admin) aber nur das paket hellocanvas angezeigt. die order hellocanvas_blue etc. erscheinen nicht in der auswahl und können somit nicht ausgewählt werden, obwohl ich per ftp darauf zugreifen kann.

wie gehe ich vor, wenn ich auf einem store z.b. das hellocanvas_orange theme laufen lassen möchte und auf einem weiteren store hellocanvas_green?

danke für die info bzw. tipp

sven

Anonymous

Hallo,
      HelloCanvas Paket hat die vier Farben standardmäßig. Wenn Sie eine dieser Farben in HelloCanvas sehen wollen, müssen Sie die System-Konfiguration, Design und hellocanvas_blue Hauttyp und Farbe gehen möchten. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Fehler in der Sprache zu entschuldigen, wenn möglich in englischer Sprache beantworten.

Vielen Dank.

Anonymous

hi,

hello have the complete package partly filled with colored canvas with total of 4 on the server.

The following folders were created:

1st hello canvas
      2nd hellocanvas_blue
      3rd hellocanvas_green
      4th hellocanvas_orange

gates in the standard I use the standart theme hello canvas (1) (pink) also works. now I want another store with a different theme eg hellocanvas_orange cap.

the usual settings in system / design / themes / in the relevant store, I have made. fields in the relevant themes-I in each case “hellocanvas_orange entered” and the whole stored. However, no design change is made in the frontend. I have also deleted the cache.

in addition, e.g. CMS in the area / site only manage the standart theme “hello canvas” available for selection. hellocanvas_orange and the other themes are missing and are not at all to choose from. clearly recognizes the system folder not the other – right?

what’s going on? how do I proceed?

thanks for your tips!

sven

Anonymous

um, have you forgotten me?

‘m pleased about feedback
      - thanks sven

Anonymous

Sorry, but didn’t understand what are meaning. 1 store= 1 web site=1 store view If you want to change the color of hellocanvas for 1 store, you have to go to: system > configuration > design, under HelloCanvas “skin” you have to write: hellocanvas_blue (or the color you wish), nothing more. The same with others store you wish to have with hellocanvas.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Probleme mit 4 Color Schemes ( Pink, Orange, Blue and Green)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">