Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions problem with sub categories

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oaznevjje 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have four main categories. If I add products under them, everything is just great. When I tried to add a sub category to each of them, it broke the category navigation in the left column. I could not click on the main category name and go to the category list page for that category. If I removed the sub category, it worked again.

Although I am seeing a javascript error when I look at the page in Firebug, I don’t think it is relevant to this issue.

The site in development is

The top two categoriesi no longer have sub categories. The other two categories do have sub categories. How do I fix this so that I can have both the ability to jump to a category page and the sub categories?

Hi there, the demo displays both categories and sub-categories correctly: (
      If you modified the navigation template, you can replace it for the theme template and start making the changes again, to find out where it breaks.

Hi,I am till interested in lenriag how to read music but I had alot of assignments to do over the pass fews weeks but now I have submitted them. I’ll try and come to the rehearsals this Tuesday. North campusMany ThanksVicky

cDFXWJ lqysjvjoaghd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: problem with sub categories
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">