Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Problem with search bar and category pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I am getting problem with searchbar on my hellominty themes, it comes on left side out of the design area how can i move seacr area to left side before or after cart area.. check this picture for more details:

http://www.createrz-test.com/hellothemes/hh-p1.jpg

and on login and registre area as shown on picture i want to expand that area, how should i do this?

and on category pages i am getting a problem that the sidebar is coming in the centre please help me to fix that also

please check this picture for more info: http://www.createrz-test.com/hellothemes/hh-p1.jpg

This is my site link http://www.createrz-test.com/hydrohagen/

I will be very thankfull if you can helo me with this:)

Anonymous

Hi, to resize the log-in/register area:

In boxes.css file, line 360, changes the values to this:

.quick-access {
      background: url(\”../images/useraccess.gif\”) no-repeat scroll right center transparent;
      float: left;
      height: 75px;
      left: 322px;
      position: absolute;
      top: 25px;
      width: 204px;
      }

Also in boxes.css file, line 261, change the values to this:

.content {
      padding: 12px 12px 12px 3px;
      }

About the search-box out of the menu, you should make more sub-categories instead of that number of categories, the high quantity of categories is the problem, they will not fit in the menu since the design is not for that number of categories.

About the sidebar in the center in category pages, you should check the settings of the categories, in Catalog>Manage Categories>select the category>go to Custom Design tab> Custom Design must remain as –Please Select– > Apply To Products = Yes > and Use Parent Category Settings = Yes.

Let us know if that helps you.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi Again,

Thanks for your response.. The CSS didn’t work properly, can you please check it again..

I have now less categories, i understand if i have some less categoires so it will solve problem but i must have some extra categoires then it is standard there, so i am now wondering that i just want to move that search box to leftside bar.. how can i do this?

Waiting for you reply..

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Hi, it’s easy to move the top-search to the left side bar, we have sent you an e-mail with the instructions, since we are having problems here in the forum with the text editor.

Cheers.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Problem with search bar and category pages
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">