Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSimple Problem with navbar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have some problems with navigation menu on hellosimple: http://www.complementosymas.com. Sames to work fine on ie, but on firefox we can’t view the subcategories.

Please forgive my poor english.

Best regards,
      Agustin

Anonymous

Hi there, we have checked your menu, and there is a wrong settting for the search-bar, which is causing that issue. Please go to this file: frontend/default/hellosimple/template/catalogsearch/form.mini.phtml

Change this section of the line: <form style=”position:relative;” method=”get”

To this: <form style=”display: inline;” method=”get”

Let us know if this helps you.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

IT’S ALIVE!! Thanks, now it works GREAT. Your Hellosimple theme is awesome.

PD: :oops: I said “Sames to work fine…” when I meant “Seems to work fine…”

Anonymous

Great!, i speak spanish too, but for a global understanding we speak in english here.

Enjoy your theme!.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Problem with navbar
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">