Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Price not visible in Product Details page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I am using Magento 1.5.01 version. Just installed the theme hellocanvas, and have a strange problem. If we see the products list page, I see the price and sale price:

But if you click and go to any of the product details pages, there is no price displayed!

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there, that’s strange since the demo is displaying the price and availability correctly. Did you modify the theme files or your “Inventory” settings from your Admin-panel?.

Try this: comment the file view.phtml (/app/design/frontend/default/hellocanvas/template/catalog/product/view.phtml (likes this __view.phtml)

Then check if the price is displayed. If so, means that there is a problem with view.phtml

Let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Price not visible in Product Details page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">