Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Photoshop files

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xapxkq 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I downloaded the PSD files, but for the homepage graphics not all the effects are included in the files provided. For example, to recreate the top_cart.gif graphic the portion in the homepage psd does not provide the layers needed to modify the final file used. Can you all provide the PSD that actually creates the GIF instead of some approximation of the graphic?

Great content Extremely I find nice how it is well praepred. We’re inquiring about myself buying and selling domains is perhaps approached at any time when there’s interesting things upon in this article. May very well bookmarked as their favorite your site regards!

6LK0CR malwrtzsaufi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Photoshop files
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">