Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone not working for credit cards, fine for other methods

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xboxmne 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I’m trying to get this site live, but for some reason, on paypal direct payment (takes cards on the site), credit card and also the saved credit card options, the user cannot submit the info. For the normal paypal option, as well as check/money order, there are no issues.

I edited this because originally I thought that I couldn’t test it on your site, but you do have the credit card save and paypal credit card processing options available — they don’t work on your hellosixty demo site either….

What am I missing? Thoughts?

Bump — big issue for me and since it’s not working on the demo site, I can’t imagine this not being an issue for others…

Hi Jeremy, we have added the line to take credit card payments in the theme. Thanks for reporting this.

Kind regards.-

I seem to be having the same problem with HelloSixty. Any ideas on how to resolve this? :-)

That’s great mate, thanks! I tohught it was going to be something like the_author() Is there any way I can link that to the author’s pages? I know that WP is a bit tempermental when it comes to multiple authors, so I’m happy to link them out to other pages if needs be ?Similarly, is there a way I could list the posts I have by author, like categories in the sidebar? For example:Authors:Author 1 (3)Author 2 (12)With each author name linking to their page?

EfVkQS tqbbgmosdvkc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: not working for credit cards, fine for other methods
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">