Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Paid Support?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have a couple How to questions that I cannot find the answers to. They are relative to the poll within jinxx and the twitter sidebar within jynxx. They are posted on the forum.

I get that support does not answer how to’s but then how do I get an answer? How do I get this theme to work for me?

Hello…Themes… :cry:

I agree!!!! I can not get any help!!!!

Probably my fault for asking in the How To area instead of the Jynxx area. I see many of these types of questions get answered in the actual extension area.

Funny prior to signing up I read bad reviews about the support. I was assured otherwise. Well, I’ve no problem with them not answering my questions if the answers were documented somewhere. And if they are I’d have no problem with them just telling me where to look. But I’ve searched the forum and the style.css and such and have been unable to locate the answers I need in this case. Ample documentation or forum support is fine with me. Neither is painful.

As per it not being “their” issue but magenetos…Well I set up another store (non-hellothemes) and the poll is fine. No spacing issues, no bold choice text. so it IS something to do with the HelloThemes.

As per the twitter sidebar…I don’t know. just guessing it would take somebody familiar with it 10 secs to set me straight.

Yet a week has passed and nothing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Paid Support?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">