Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Page numbers and Previous – Next not showing at all

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

We are just implementing this theme for our online store and we are having a strange issue – there are no page numbers or browsing options like Previous, Next showing up on the category pages. They are just missing. What should we do to get them working?

The URL for example is:

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi Georg, please follow these steps:

- go to app/design/frontend/default/hellopress/template/page/html/pager.phtml (delete this)

- go to System > Cache Manangement and refresh your cache.

This should work if you followed the steps correctly.

Thanks for your answer. Still, ho help from that. There is also a strange thing in the Admin panel – all except your Net Profit extensions give a 404 Page Not Found error when I click on them from the Top drop-down menu. I even disabled the cache and now enabled it and refreshed, there is no difference :(

Seems like the issue is somewhere in the template/catalog/product/list/toolbar.php file. I replaced that with the one from Modern theme and the page numbers instantly appeared, although the layout is not right anymore. I am not using version 1.4 yet so perhaps this could be the cause of issues? I have

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Georg,
      yes, your problem ocurr because the theme working with Magento
      Best regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Page numbers and Previous – Next not showing at all
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">