Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Page layout in the wrong place when checking out

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

So when I try to checkout the layout is completely wrong. The page build up will look like this

+—wrapper
      ___+—Header
      ______+—logo
      ______+—conditions
      ______+—quick-cart
      ______+—navigation
      ______+—homepage-creator
      ______+—footer
      ______</div>
      ___</div>

As you can see all the content is dropped inside the header and the layout is completely cramped. How to fix this??

Anonymous

Every page will be build up like this after i add an item to the shoppingcart

Anonymous

Hi Robin, i didn’t notice this in the demo. When did you figure out this was happening in your store?, did you customize the theme someway?, extensions installed?.

Let us know.-

Anonymous

FIXED: Somehow the file top_sidebar in app/..template/checkout/cart was no good.

Anonymous

Ok, i couldn’t find any errors in that file.

Cheers.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Page layout in the wrong place when checking out
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">