Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired ow to remove sidebar so that my product grid can expand to 4 columns?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Alana 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Alana

My product grid is currently showing 3 columns, but I want it to show 4. The other problem is that after I removed the callouts from the right sidebar, it still lives a blank sidebar, so now there is extra space to the right of my product grid. I tried changing the amount of products to show in a row in the config settings, I also tried editing the hard-code and no luck. I ‘m suspecting I need to disable the right sidebar and maybe my product grid will expand to 4 columns? I can’t seem to figure out how to disable the right sidebar. Any ideas? Thanks.

Alana

are the forums dead?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: ow to remove sidebar so that my product grid can expand to 4 columns?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">