Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Order and Returns Link in Footer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  onxaamks 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I installed Magento 1.6.2 with HelloSleek. There is a link in the footer that goes nowhere and I want to get rid of “Orders and Returns”. This is not in the CMS footer links. In the footer.phtml there is a line <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('footer_links') ?>. That is where I hit a dead end. I can’t find where to modify the links not in the CMS links which include site map, search terms, advanced search, orders and returns, and contact us. Is there a setting for “Order and Returns” on the back end that would disable that one link? Or do I have to edit a file somewhere?

Thanks,

Tina

Anonymous

I just discovered what the orders and returns page is for and I want to keep the link. The problem is that it is not working. Why doesn’t the link take me to the Orders and Returns page?

Thanks,

Tina

Anonymous

The URL is http://www.theperfectplacetampa.com/ so that you can see what I’m talking about.

Thanks again,

Tina

Rina

Hi Randa! I just wanted you to know that I love your Bluebird luayot. It’s currently on my site [and I "pimped" it out - lol], but I also left all the credits at the footer because all I did was just add my name to the header and change the font style. I change my luayots up a lot, so I’ll probably have a new one next week, but just wanted you to know that I absolutely LOVE this luayot! Simplicity is the key, and you nailed it with this particular one. Thanks! Inga

onxaamks

D2YCE3 zdnbjpqyyrjx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Order and Returns Link in Footer
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">