Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone onepage checkout doesn't look proper

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

instead of the steps on the left and the content on the right it shows the steps then the content at the bottom, not how it looks like on the theme tester on hello themes, this is a fresh install of magento please help

Anonymous

never mind i see there is already a topic, I’ve requested the changed theme files to be emailed to me..

Anonymous

and that files were just sent to your e-mail.-

Anonymous

which specific files need to be uploaded to correct that one checkout issue?

Anonymous

I recommend you to upload the complete folder frontend/default/hellocurl/template/checkout/onepage
      and styles.css file

Cheers.-

Anonymous

i am also having this exact problem. how do i resolve this?

Anonymous

Hi George, we have sent you an e-mail, please check it.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I have this problem. How I can fix this?
      thanks

Anonymous

Hi, we’ve sent you the files. Sorry for any inconvenient.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Could you sent me too, please? It is urgent…I have post in the another forum, but it’s the same problem. I have this problem in the checkout, and also in the descritption of the products.

Anonymous

files sent to you registered e-mail.-

Anonymous

For anyone how is having this issue: this is due the default Magento logo. If you change this logo to the helloCurl logo, or your own logo of the same size, you will see the onepage checkout displaying correctly, like in our demo site: demo.hellothemes.com/hellocurl

Any doubts, please open a Ticket.

Thanks.-

Anonymous

Dear HelloTheme’s

I’m a new customer, and i’ve just pruchased Theme HelloCurl.
      Everything works great. ut the onestepscheout page is allign to te right.

i there an easy way to fix this.
      like to hear it

thanx in advance

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Reply To: onepage checkout doesn't look proper
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">