Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty One page checkout stalls after putting in credit card info

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

We have a fresh install of 1.4.1 with Hello Minty, all seemed well but when I wanted to test the checkout system using the credit card saved method, I cannot get past the credit card info screen.

I type in valid CC information and when I click “Continue” nothing happens

All was well until that point

http://www.dropbydrop.com/store

Please advise
      thanks

Anonymous

Hello Charles, this is due to missing lines in page.xml

Go to the file, and look for this lines, if you don’t have them, just add it:

First, find the <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”> and check if you have this line inside the section:

Then go below, to this section, wich has the same beginning:
      <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”>

and look for the line again:

Hope this help, let us know.

Regards.-

Anonymous

This works! Thanks! :D

Anonymous

Cheers! :wink:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: One page checkout stalls after putting in credit card info
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">