Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno odd extra tab in hellouno

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hello, I have an odd extra tab that does nothing appearing above the ‘Product Categories’ tab on the left navigation. example screen grab here

When you go to a category page the extra tab appears lower down on the left and another one appears on the right above the ‘recently viewed’ tab. example screen grab here

The tabs have no titles and you can’t click on them…?

As far as i can see, this only happen in IE7 (and presumably earlier?). It looks fine in IE8, Safari and Firefox.

any advice you can give to make it go away would be really appreciated.

Hi Robert, we are cheking what is happening with that tab in your theme. We will answer you as asap. Thanks!.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: odd extra tab in hellouno
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">