Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Not possible to download theme..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

We bought our subscription yesterday, and today i tried to download HelloMinty but its not possible to dowload this, here is the link i tried..

http://www.hellothemes.com/downloads/themes/hellominty/hellominty.zip

we need this theme and iphone version for this theme..

Can you also tell that is that possible to have both hellominty theme and ihone version of this theme installed at same time, so when somebody browse our site from computer it opens web version and if from iphone it opens iphone version?

Anonymous

Hello, we apologies for this inconvenient. We are upgrading the site to a much better server, we are working very hard now to solve this issues. New server will be working correctly in this hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, of course that’s possible, take a look at our tutorial for iPhone themes:

http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellominty-iphone-documentation/

Regards.-

Anonymous

can’t download them yet… what’s going on? do you have an ETA? can you email us back??????????????????????

Anonymous

Hi HelloThemes..

If you are concerned about giving service.. please send the theme manually.
      Its been 17 hours ago you said you upgraded the servers.

It is STILL not working.. Cant download a thing..

Send me the hellominty theme..

Anonymous

All is working correctly now, please download your themes from your dashboard.
      We apologies again for this, the server change was for improving the service.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Not possible to download theme..
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">