Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Not possible to add Widget with this Theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the Hellosleek theme on a fresh Magento install. When I try to add a widget on the template, I run into problems by selecting the page(s) I want to use the Widget on.

I can’t select anything. I choose Display On “Specified Page” and then when I go to the Page pull down menu it is empty. (nothing to choose).
      When I do this with your free template HelloWired it works without a problem.
      Here is a picture of what I mean http://www.verlichtingdiscounter.com/widget_problem.JPG

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Does anyone else have this problem? I must be, because I used a fresh copy of Magento with nothing else installed besides the theme (locally).

Thank you to anyone who is willing to try.

Anonymous

Hello?
      Can somebody please give a reply?

I installed a clean copy of Magento 1.4.1 and bought and installed this theme.
      So with the most standard setup I can’t get it to work.

Thanks in advance. :?

Anonymous

Hello Edward, sorry for the delay.
      Wich widget are you trying to set up?, because i coud set up a cuple of widgets in our ftp of hellosleek with out any problems.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Not possible to add Widget with this Theme
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">