Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini No pagination on search

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I’m running Magento 1.4.1 with HelloMini, for some reason the pagination doesn’t appear when you search for a product and I’m unsure as to why. I’ve followed the instructions here to no avail –

The site in question is

If you enter a search for ‘a4′ for example you will notice the missing pager buttons.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ian,
      I could fix the issue.

1. Go to app/design/frontend/base/default/layout and copy catalogsearch.xml
      2. Go to app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/layout remove catalogsearch.xml and paste the other.
      3. Open catalogsearch.xml and remove or comment the line 33

<block type="core/template" name="" as="topSearch" template="catalogsearch/"/>

Hope it helps.
      Kind regards.

That’s sorted it.

I’ve just noticed that the pagination isn’t appearing on the home page, is there a fix for this?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ian, yes, it is a Magento fix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: No pagination on search
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">