Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast No. of products showing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rbzwlbkisx 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have a product page with a total of 13 products, but its only showing 10 of them. I cant seem to fix it from backend. Can anybody help me?

Best regards

Casper, Denmark

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Casper,
      it is a Magento issue, please look in Magento Forum (www.magentocommerce.com/boards/). You should found the answer there.
      Anyway, did you try in admin panel?
      System – Configuration – Catalog – Frontend
      and change the config.
      Best regards.

Abdulhakeem

Wow! I had no idea all those free content sites were so drgenaous. I plan on reading a lot more of your articles. I kind of feel like the naive red riding hood talking to the wolf in the woods without a clue of his evil intentions. Talk about a wake up call. Thanks!

rbzwlbkisx

5shWgz fkumwttggtso

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: No. of products showing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">