Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno No next page button in list of products – HelloUno

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

As I am trying to get my store setup I came across an interesting revelation in that on the product listing pages there is no next page navigation!!!!!!

The product listing page will show the 9, 15, or 30 products depending on what is selected, but there is NO NAVIGATION available to go to the next page. I see another post for the same issue on another template, but nothing for HelloUno. I need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

My mistake, looks like this has been a problem that others have posted. How do I get a new copy of the fixes for my HelloUno Theme so that I can start using my store once again?

When did you download the theme? I want to make sure you have installed the latest version of the theme as we corrected some pagination issues in the last few weeks.

Support Team
      Key Master

Douglas.. are you still there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: No next page button in list of products – HelloUno
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">