Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloEuropa & HelloEuropa iPhone No ImageBlock_ FeaturesCategoriesHome, HelloEuropa

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

There are 3 images on Homepage in Demo site.
      Between featured item-Carousel and Footer (tweeter block?)
      I have 3 horizontal bar only.How can I get the category Image?

Also carousel-featured item, I changed size to175*175 that looks nice, but up and down thing when I mouse over (I don’t know what to call it) Did not change the Size. only cover two third of product image.

Someone Can Help
      Thanks

http://www.goodwebstore.net/

Anonymous

Hi,
      1. In Admin, go to Catalog/ Manage Category and turn on (pick up image) “Thumbnail image” for all category wich you want to have on home page.
      2. Go to styles.css, find “featured-products li h3.product-title” and make there what you want :)

Probably thats can help you, but I’m not sure ;)

Anonymous

Thanks for the mutual help :D ,that is the idea of the forum. That’s correct, to display categories in homepage, you have to add a “Thumbnail image” in the category settings within your Admin-panel.

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Hello
      I been search “hellocarousell-style.css’
      Wrong CSS

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Cheers! 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: No ImageBlock_ FeaturesCategoriesHome, HelloEuropa
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">