Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone no 'Homepage Layout' in design tab

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I installed magento 1.4.2.0 plus sample data 1.2, it’s working good, then when I install hellokids v2.3 manually, I found out I can’t configure it correctly as there is no ‘Homepage’ layout option in Design tab as shown on your configuration page.

Anonymous

Hello, this is rare because the absence of the “Homepage” layout option is due to 2 missing files, that you should have after the theme installation.
      We are going to send you the files to your e-mail, and the root were you have to add them.

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: no 'Homepage Layout' in design tab
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">