Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty No Dropdown Menu

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mqjjfvhjcy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello, what must i do, to get a kategorie with dropdown like the hellominty example?

Anonymous

Hi, be sure to add the categories as sub-categories of the Root Category, check our tutorial:

http://www.hellothemes.com/blog/how-to/adding-categories/

If that doesn’t help you, please give us a link to see it.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Big Thx. Thats it is. THX :D

Anonymous

You’re welcome!. Enjoy your store.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

wont work here can you please look into my admin

slider also dont work i have exactly name the identifier as the tutorial says

please give me a mail where i can mail my info to

Anonymous

We’ve sent you an e-mail regarding this.-

Anonymous

didnt receive any mail

Anonymous

Hi, i have fixed your issues. They weren’t issues really, since the category didn’t display because it wasn’t added as sub-category of the Main category (i explained this in the topic), now it is. Also, the slider wasn’t showing up because you didn’t set up the helloMinty Homepage, now it’s done.

Enjoy your store!.-

Jackie

Ur right lankan soul’ they are the world 2nd bseggit population but stil they can’t produce best cricketers, example of best cricketers from small sri lanka= murali(1st project mystery off spinner,highst wicket taker in da world,introduced the Doosra),mahela(best logical captain,and asia cup 2008 best captain award winner),TM dilshan(the world best batsman alive,t20 2009most runs nd best player award winner and introduced new batting style DILSCOOP’),finaly ajantha mendis(2nd project mystery off spinner,asia cup2008 man of da trnmt inroduced the carram ball). (0)

mqjjfvhjcy

5aJost uvyrfreagfyh

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: No Dropdown Menu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">