Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast No Description or Tabs on Product View Page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvkrhz 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

In Magento default mode it shows but not in Podcast.

I have only altered header and footer, none of the other code.

Any thoughts.

Im on version

Also Add to Cart button not displaying on the product view page :-(

Hi, please submit a Ticket for theme issues, we are not giving support in the Forum anymore.
      Many thanks.

I don’t see this is happening in our demo site. Have you customized the theme files?. I see the Add to Cart button in the link given.

All you have to do is register and fill out a short profile and then you can search our database of Christian singles. Once you find someone you like – just send them an email through our internal email system which is completely anonymous for your protection. We also have Christian Chat Rooms as another way to meet to communicate for free with like-minded Christian singles. We look forward to seeing you on Christian Dating For Free.
      Tired of being attracted to the wrong type of person or getting set up with losers? Compatibility matching services offered by sites like and eHarmony have successfully suggested thousands of long-term matches based on personality, scientific “Dimensions of Compatibility” and other specific qualities. Other sites such as offer powerful search features that enable you to find a match based on the criteria that is most important to you. If you’re not sure which type of dating site will best suit your needs, you can also try a site that offers both such as, which combines extensive search features with compatibility matching technology that provides 5 recommended matches daily. more
      Skout created the separate, more restricted service for 13- to 17-year-olds last year in an proactive attempt to protect the minors accessing its site. Far from keeping kids safe, Skout’s teen section may have backfired.

Hi, thanks alot for a fasinattc looking site. I get this error when clicking on the post comment link.Warning: include(/home/.knucks/affilizilla12/ [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.knucks/affilizilla12/ on line 3Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/.knucks/affilizilla12/’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.knucks/affilizilla12/ on line 3what can i do?

cwuX8P leohapljxsnv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: No Description or Tabs on Product View Page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">