Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone No button images in PSD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Am I missing something or are there no button images in the PSD? May I suggest for future templates (and of course past templates as well) to include a state or page with all the buttons and images included in the template? It is going to be so much more difficult to localize this template without having all the images in a PSD. I bought the Developer license because in your FAQ it mentioned that the buttons were included. If I’m wrong, by all means tell me where you’ve hidden them.

Kev

Anonymous

Hi Kevin, thanks for your recommendation, could be very helpfull.
      We are searching what is missing in the files, we will let you know when we know. Thanks.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: No button images in PSD
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">