Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSimple Next page.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Greetings,

I’ve installed a template: HelloSimple, for my virtual store, everything’s fine but a detail,

In categories, by default, you can see a max of nine products. Everything’s perfect until here, the problem is that there’s no arrow or number to go to the next page to see the other products.

There’s some code line I should change to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Note: Template is updated to version 1.4

Anonymous

Do a search for the word “pager” in the forum and you should be able to find your answer, as it has already been discussed more than once! :)

Anonymous

Yes, I read the other messages but I haven’t found the answer/solution, which is why I decided to create a new one.

I have done everything I should have,

I uploaded the new boxes.css and eliminated pager.phtml

I renew cache and nothing, I still can’t see the next page.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Anonymous

You have to edit the catalog.xml
      Download the new version of the theme and paste the catalog.xml from the new one in:
      app/design/frontend/default/THEME/layout/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Next page.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">