Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini "Next Page" in search and advanced search

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

There seems to be no next page button for search and advanced search pages. Also, all page names will not display “&” properly. I need to use the symbol in navigation :( . Ive never had a problem w/ magento default themes not showing the “&” symbol

Anonymous

any help on advanced search page results not showing some sort of next page button? this is getting frustrating. i have a high exit rate on search result pages because users cant go to the next page

Anonymous

Hi there, i can see the button in the demo site, in search-results pages. We have sent you a screenshot, let us know if it was that you were looking for.

Cheers.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: "Next Page" in search and advanced search
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">