Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone New Slider on Frontpage, nothing lining up. Please HELP!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aspen 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

I installed a new slider on the frontpage of my hellocanvas theme and now none of the other promo images are lining up like they did with the helloslide. Can someone please tell me what I need to edit to make everything fall back into place?

Thanks in advance,

Nevermind, I figured it out myself..

Support Team
      Key Master

I have the same problem…….the two promo images on the right side are not lining up, to close to the main slider……where do go to edit them?

It is indeed a stuninng photo! Beautiful capture of your friend (and from the sounds of it, well-behaved house guest) and the rain drops hanging on the web.Wishing you lots of luck and blog fodder over the coming year. I’ve joined The Daily Post, too (although I was already pretty much committed for the year so I guess it wasn’t a big leap for me).Happy New Year to you too!Robin recently posted..

WA7tca nykdcvwmdxct

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: New Slider on Frontpage, nothing lining up. Please HELP!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">