Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired New HelloWired 1.5.0.1 Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded and tested the latest HelloWired theme. The main problem is that the “edit” function in the shopping cart goes to a “blank” page… I thought this would have been fixed as this was one of the key visible changes to Magento 1.5.0.1. I haven’t tested if editing the wishlist results in the same error.

I tried flushing all cache ad so on… any suggestions?

Anonymous

Update: I have tested the wishlist edit function, this doesn’t work as it should, it doesn’t update the wishlist with “product options”, I use bundled products heavily, it should allow you to edit the product options and save either to the wishlist or to the shopping cart. The saving to wishlist doesn’t work and interestly I get a security warning when I try to then add it to the shopping cart.

All very strange….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: New HelloWired 1.5.0.1 Theme
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">