Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone New Frontpage Slider – Nothing Inline Anymore

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I placed a new slider on the frontpage of my site in place of the slider that came with the theme. However, after placing the new slider on the frontpage, it has made everything off center. Could you please tell me what and where I need to edit to get everything back inline again?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Hawkins

Anonymous

Hi Chris, woud be better if you can tell us what exactly did you change, but in order to have the slider back again you shoud have these files under skin/frontend/default/hellocanvas/js: custom ; hello.jquery ; jquery.latest and in the file: app/design/frontend/default/hellocanvas/layout/page.xml you shoud also have those same files been called from there. And in the static block on your admin, in the code, you shoud have a “<div.slider”

Hope that helps, regards!,.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: New Frontpage Slider – Nothing Inline Anymore
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">