Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloEuropa & HelloEuropa iPhone New Arrivals Disappearing on HelloEuropa Go

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kalea 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

I’m running into a problem with the Hello Europa Go theme.
      The “New Arrivals” are not displaying on the homepage.

I can’t seem to get them to show.

Here’s the theme

Zackary place

I believed it was gonna be several uninteresting outdated report, but it surely compensated for my time. I’ll report a hyperlink to the site on my own blog site. More than likely this site visitors will find in which very beneficial.

As always Michael THANK YOU! But I have to laugh beuasce I don’t have the slightest clue about what you’re talking about.Could your provide me the code for the span tag and the color RED (same color red as the Submit Comment’ button at the bottom of this form).Thank you!!!

E0TaRZ crffbdbdniwm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: New Arrivals Disappearing on HelloEuropa Go
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">