Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Neue Helvetica fonts not included

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fkuhixqznkq 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Just purchased this theme and the font Neue Helvetica is not included. This means you have to spend the time finding an alternative font which in turns completely changes the look of the template.
      Hellothemes should either include the fonts or use easily accesible free ones. Not impressed at all!

I hate to make direct cmisaropons because it does depend on what you’re looking for in a theme, but I have to say, I’d buy this over Thesis any day of the week. I’ve worked with Thesis and there is a limit to the mods that can be made easily. I say easily, because you can modify anything if you know enough, but Thesis sure makes it hard.

UtddJp guwcekotueha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Neue Helvetica fonts not included
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">