Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Navigation in HelloOne

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Just trying to change the hover and active block background color on the category navigation, but I can’t seem to find it! Please help!

Anonymous

Nevermind – was looking for background color, but there are two background images that were used:

#nav li.active span, #nav li.over span, #nav li a:hover span{ color: #FF9600; background: url(../images/menu/menu_bg.gif) no-repeat top right;}

and

#nav li.active a, #nav li.over a, #nav li a:hover { background: url(../images/menu/menu_top_left.gif) no-repeat top left; margin:0px;line-height: 28px; color: #fff;}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Navigation in HelloOne
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">