Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Navigation Font Size change

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi

I changed the top navigation buttons font to all uppercase. The css of these buttons inherits the style from the body with the current font size 12px. That looks to big/clumbsy in 12px. I can change the css of the body font size to 11px but then of coarse it changes the font size throughout most of the site.

Where and how do I assign the new font size just to reflect on my navigation bar without changing the rest. I am pretty desperate.

Thanks

Anonymous

K

Have it
      Change styles.css:
      +- line 509 to
      -#nav { float:left; font-size:11px; height: 28px; position: relative; top: 10px;}

Anonymous

Great, thanks for posting your resolution.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Navigation Font Size change
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">