Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Navigation Cut in Half on Blue Hello Minty

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I just switched over to the blue theme, and the navigation seems to be cut in half. I think the content below has risen up to cover the black menu bar half way. However, when I fill the menu to the max with menu items so that the search bar is squished to the right, the problem goes away. Also, it is important to note that the green version works perfectly.

I would provide a url, but the site is on a test server. I would be happy to email anyone a screen shot who is willing to help.

Any help is much appreciated!

Anonymous

Hi Eric!, sorry to hear that, i know is quite anoying. Would be better if you can tell to us wich theme you are using, and if you are using the latest magento version 1.4.1

Thanks!.-

Anonymous

Sorry for being vague. It seems that adding a height of 45 to the main navigation ID solved this problem. Later I discovered that I was not switching over to the blue skin properly, which was causing some other inconsistencies. I eventually just copied all the blue images to the green image folder and changed a few colors in the css. Now the blue is working perfectly. I know this is not the proper way, but it is the only way I could think of to make it work.

In any case, all is well. Thank you for all the great support in this forum. You guys are very responsive. :lol:

Anonymous

Great Eric!, thank you for your compliment!. I hope you can enjoy your store now.

Best regards!.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Navigation Cut in Half on Blue Hello Minty
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">