Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Navigation Button Names

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xpstdcvcro 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Is there a way to have one name show on the Navigation Button and a different name show as the “name” of the page? For example if I wanted the Navigation button to say “Figurines” but wanted to the “Name/Title” of the page display as Native American Figurines, is there a way to make this happen? Your help is needed and appreciated b/c I only have so much room to work with for the root categories.

Anonymous

Just to clarify it appears that the button title on the navigation menu and the page title/name have to be identical. I’m looking for a way to name each what I want them to be. So I can have a generic name on the button and something more detailed on the page name. Thanks.

Fatima

Howdy I am so excited I found your wbsiete, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I donit have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

xpstdcvcro

RNrDs3 leutbtoepbda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Navigation Button Names
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">