Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod My Orders Block

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hello Themes 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Another error, When logged-in the “view all” link is up on the “My Orders” image. See here:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/deepsurfco/Screenshot2010-04-03at110805AM.png

Anonymous

any word on this?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Bry!
      When yoy custom your theme, surely you need to change the css.
      We dont give support for this!
      If you look the demo… you can see that this is ok!
      Anyway, you can change the style.css or the phtml.

<div class=”viewall” style=”padding-right:0px;”>

or change style.css (line 530)

.viewall {
      padding:15px 0 0 0;
      }

Hope it help!

Anonymous

why would I edit your css? I updated a graphic that already existed in your template, I didn’t change the size or even the file name – I’m not sure what you’re referring to???

How can I see it’s OK on the demo, as I said in my original post it shows up when logged-in as a user. I am neither a user or have a previous purchase in the demo?

Anonymous

Update please?

Anonymous

This still hasn’t been addressed:

Another error, When logged-in the “view all” link is up on the “My Orders” image. See here:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/deepsurfco/Screenshot2010-04-03at110805AM.png

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Antonio, you need to change the css.
      Sorry but we don’t give support for custom themes!
      You need to change your css!
      Good luck!

Anonymous

ALL I DID WAS CHANGE A GRAPHIC… once again you are taking an easy reply rather than addressing the issues here. I have had MULTIPLE problems with your theme and been beyond patient while you sorted them out but this is just a lazy attempt at moving on to the next question.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Bry Antonio

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please open up skin/frontend/default/hellopod/css/styles.css

Find:

.viewall {padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px;}

and replace with:

.viewall {display:none !important; padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px;}

Hope that helps!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: My Orders Block
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">